Have a memorable party!
If you’re looking for something more than a clown or balloon modeller, we have the answer. Dexter the Dinosaur is 4m long and 2.5m high at full stretch!
We can do a “meet and greet” session with all the children, or if you like, the special child can lead Dexter around to introduce him to all their friends. We have lots of exciting options for you – there are no “set activities”, We’re happy to do anything you like within the time constraints. Some examples of what we can do for you are:
- An introductory “meet Dexter” performance.
- A funny performance, with Dexter’s Wrangler getting him to do entertaining sketches involving members of the audience, and even slipping in some dinosaur education when nobody’s looking.
- Runaround Games with Dexter – we can play Hide and Seek, ‘What’s the time, Mr Dexter?’ or anything else you like that’s practical. Pin the tail on the Dinosaur is NOT recommended.
- Feed the dinosaur, with realistic foam meat!
- We can do a short talk about dinosaurs, with museum quality replica Teeth and claws, that everyone can touch and hold, and even some genuine Spinosaurus Teeth, and real fossilised Dinosaur poo! (No, it doesn’t smell, but everyone always checks!)
- A dinosaur fossil dig, where children can look in a sandpit for fossils, moving away the sand with a brush to slowly reveal the buried ‘treasure’ just like a real dinosaur fossil hunter.
- We can arrange for our friends at Reptile Events to bring along an amazing selection of live reptiles and snakes, that children can safely touch and hold if they like, for the most memorable and exciting day!
Please note – Dexter is too big to go through single doors, unless you have a very big house, with double doors! If you’ve heard of the term ‘Bull in a China Shop’, a little rampant bull has nothing on a Baby Tyrannosaurus Rex!